Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Pony Pasture

So for the first time ever I went to this place that I've been hearing about my whole life. Pony Pasture is a fun and lively place during the summer, but thankfully we went on a cooler day where there weren't that many people around and we could take as many pictures as we wanted without people in the background.  That day I went with my friend Elizabeth from ( http://abeautiful-serendipity.blogspot.com/ ) and my sister who I had to take pictures of for one of my classes. Elizabeth was graceful enough to drive Sean and I to Pony Pasture which was about 5 miles from campus and down a really tiny road. I wanted to do an outfit of the day there but honestly I was wearing sweats and a t-shirt so I ended up taking her pictures for her. 






My lame outfit is just Pink Yoga Pants and A Taylor Swift tour t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment