Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Makeup!

Today was a day full of makeup! 

Today I went lipstick hunting for my mother for the wedding we are going to this weekend. First off I want to start by saying my mother has really tiny lips and she never wears lipstick, and when she asked me to do her makeup for the weekend, of course I said yes! But the one thing I was most concerned about was doing her lipstick, so we decided to go to Sephora to see what they could do for her, and that was a fantastic decision, they were so helpful and showed me exactly what to do, I myself don't do anything crazy when it comes to lining my lips or over-drawing them, I just try to stick to my natural lip shape as much as possible, and even though I've seen a million youtube videos about it I still had no clue what to do. So they showed me how to do it and picked out the perfect color that was noticeable but not too crazy. They were so nice and understood exactly when we wanted and were altogether very helpful! 



Today I was feeling pretty epic in the outfit I was wearing and with the makeup I had on! So I thought I would share it!


What I'm wearing:
Call Me Agent T-shirt from Her Universe
Delias Jeans (out of business)
My everyday necklace
Grey Converse that I've had for 8 years...

Makeup:
Matte+Poreless Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 110
Mac Harmony Blush 
Loreal Paris infallible Eyeshadow 57 Glistening Garnet as blush
Pacifica Eyeshadow in Ethereal
Maybelline Color tattoo Concentrated Crayon 700 Barely Beige
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen 02 Black 
L'oreal Paris Voluminous Black Noir Mascara 
L'oreal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Gloss 300 Blushing Ambition
Elizabeth Arden Brown eyeshadow that I've had forever that doesn't have name for my eyebrows


The flag is from Colonial Williamsburg 

No comments:

Post a Comment