Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2016

My City, My Home

I live in a beautiful city with tons of history and art. We have one of the best art school in the country (which I am very lucky to be able to attend it) which can be noticed all over the city.

The history is incredible with one of the largest cemeteries on the east coast which I walk through frequently. The monuments that date back to the Civil War and, of course all the houses that have been built in previous centuries. 

The art seen throughout the city includes tons and tons of murals that take over buildings, they are always changing and always in different styles. 

There is tons to do in the city which I love and makes the city an even better place to live. I have been lucky enough to live no more than 30 minutes away from the city my entire life nonetheless I am always finding new places in the city some scary some beautiful. 

I can't wait to describe and show off the world of Richmond, Virginia. 






No comments:

Post a Comment